Steve and I just finished our first day of classes and we're a bit exhaused. Steve is in the basic level with three other students and I am all by myself- not sure what level. We arrived in Morelia on Saturday night without incident, except that our suitcases didn't make it- I guess the airplane was too heavy or something. So, we're hoping to get our suitcases one of these days and wear something different. Our family has been amazing and washed our clothes for us last night- they're still a bit damp... All in all, life is good and we don't have much to complain about. Our Tums and stomach stuff is in our suitcases, so we hope things don't turn ugly like our last trip to Mexico. So far, so good. We wish you all well and will let you know when we're able to change clothes. For now, all our pictures will be in the clothes we left Seattle in. We love you all! I have't ditched Steve yet for those of you who are wondering... Take care and we'll write again soon. Go Steelers!
-Jenny
Monday, December 4, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment