Saturday, January 26, 2008

Week in Review

Well, this has been a crazy week. Today, my cohort of school counseling interns took our comprehensive exams, which lasted 4 hours. They gave us 3 essay questions, but one of the questions had like 20 parts in it. Ugh. We're hoping we all passed because if not, we have to take it again in April (just those who didn't pass). A bunch of us went drinking afterward, which was a great way to celebrate another milestone. I decided that I had to get away from home last night, so I packed up and spent the night at the Crowne Plaza in downtown Seattle. I went to PF Changs for dinner and had a wonderful bath last night with newly purchased bubble bath. I even painted my fingernails and toenails. Granted this was just another way to put off studying, but it was great nevertheless.

A few people had birthdays this week. Happy birthday to Tracy Brooks and to Sally Cassidy! I love you both! Tracy is Steve's oldest brother's wife. She's been a great sister-in-law. Sally is my supervising school counselor at Explorer. She's taught me everything I know...especially how to make kids cry. It's not as bad as it sounds...

Steve and Lucy remain as cute as ever. I feel luckier everyday to have them in my life. How borning it would be without them. It would be a little cleaner too, but I'll talk about that on another day.

Let the games begin- I don't have to study anymore!

No comments: