Steve, Lucy, and I had a great Thanksgiving weekend in Spokane with our parents. Not many people can say that they get together with both sets of parents for holidays. We feel pretty lucky in that aspect. They get along so well, Steve and I don't really need to be there!
Lucy was a great guest in both houses, but I think she started to get a bit confused because she became very anxious anytime Steve or I got ready to leave. She was a bit like Velcro this weekend. Her stomach hasn't been treating her well either. Puking's no fun...
Even though the Cougars weren't very impressive this football season, it was nice to end with a win for Apple Cup. Go Cougs!
We've spent today getting ready for the week- doing laundry, mowing the lawn, and more laundry (Lucy puked again).
We're already looking forward to the Christmas holiday...
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment