
We didn't do much of anything this weekend. It was filled with studying in the sun (I'm very sunburned...), taking a few much needed naps and hanging with with our friends, the Skippers. We also got to hang out with Craig, Courtney, and Hero (the 4 pound Chihuaua) on Saturday to keep them company as they held a garage sale at their house in S. Seattle. Lucy got her last round of shots today as well as her rabies tag, which she is trying to remove as we speak. She managed to pee 3 times at the vet- I think it's a record! Other than today, she seems to be doing really well with her potty-training...knock on wood. We are loving the weather in Seattle and are sitting on the deck every chance we get.
I'm currently a bit overwhelmed with taking 4 classes at Seattle University. Four weeks down, another 4 to go. I'm averaging about 3 papers per week and I'm tired! I also have two clients that I'm tutoring (one in college Spanish and the other in 5th grade math), so that keeps me busy as well. We hope all of you are well!
No comments:
Post a Comment